GNUmed Mini Conference in 2012
GNUmed has evolved quite a bit over the years. In 2012 the GNUmed project will held a get-together to discuss past, present and future and maybe code a bit.
Read a summary of the event here
date and time
(Saturday) - a one day event
We can go have dinner somewhere after that.
The conference will take place in Leipzig, Germany
The exact address is Markt 16, Leipzig, which is right in the city center. We were able to rent a conference room at the eWerk company.
Main language will be German. However, we do speak English sufficiently.
- presentation of GNUmed by a user
- presentation of GNUmed by the lead developer
- workshop on how to build a plugin
- workshop on GNUmed installation (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- introduction to GNUmed for developers
- training on how to use GNUmed for users
If you plan on attending (in principle) let us know.
add your name or some sort of identifier here or send an e-mail to sebastian dot hilbert at gmx do net
We will add your name to the list of participants
. This list can only be viewed and edited by administrators.